I will have the greatest success with:
- a new start up compounding pharmacy or alternative practitioner
- an alternative medicine, holistic practitioner or compounding pharmacy that has been in business for some time and has become stagnant and wants to grow
- someone who has an open mind and is willing to try new ideas
- someone who is passionate about their business and really wants it to grow
I do not work well with practitioners who:
- are having in a financial crisis. They tend to want results in unreasonable amounts of time. Marketing is about building relationships and that takes time.
- are not open-minded. Marketing with me will require you to look beyond advertising and fliers.
- whine, complain, or don’t have time to devote to marketing and the assignments.
Now that you know a little bit about who I work with, let’s take a look at what I do.